Saturday, June 4, 2011

Okay so...

I'm probably the worst blogger in the world, but that is going to change!

I've been pretty busy with moving and life and I haven't forgotten about you all (I promise!). I have a few reviews and looks coming up (If I can get my camera to cooperate) and I hope to have some new stuff coming in that I can share with you all.

I have missed you all! And I mean that. We've been settling our new home nicely, but we've been working our asses off to get caught up again. I should have my Surf Baby review up by tomorrow once I get a chance to play around with the two things I got. I also hope to have some BB cream samples coming soon (or my very first purchase of one! YAY!). I also have a MAC Mineralized foundation review as well (a liquid vs compact comparison) and a review of a couple lippies.

To tide ya'll over, here are some pictures!







And a random Luna picture. She's hugging Alejandro, our plush sperm lol

No comments:

Post a Comment