Monday, August 22, 2011

And in other beauty news....

Yes, multiple posts in one night. OMG! But, I'm sorely behind and I have SO MUCH I want to share, so I figured why not get started now.

However, I thought I would pass along this tidbit for anyone who hasn't heard yet...

Fyrinnae isn't permanently closed (HUZZAH!), and there have been rumors of such floating around the interwebz. I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt and I highly doubted that Fyrinnae would abandon its fanbase like that. They've always had issues with their site, and I would seriously cry and pout like a lil kid if the rumors were true.

Be patient, that's all ya'll gotta do and they should be up in the next few days! (I can't wait, because I'm almost out of Pixie Epoxy and FLUFF...as well as some more samples. I <3 me some Arcane Shadows)

No comments:

Post a Comment