Monday, August 22, 2011

EOTDs

Yay! Finally a post! Okay, so I changed the layout of the blog a bit. And I renamed it. Neekly Chic. It suits me, I think :]. I'm a big video game geek and I love makeup. So I mixed the two together. Geeky girls don't get enough love and recognition!

Anyway! Here are a few EOTDs. Please, pardon my crappy camera quality. My camera is in the med bay at the moment, and I hope to have it up and running soon. So that I can actually take quality pictures.

I wanna show some love to my new followers! YAY! And if anyone has any friends looking for new blogs. Pass mine along. I would be greatly appreciative. I'm trying to expand and I know I'm seriously lacking in posts, but Blogger decided to eat all my old posts, sadly. So I start anew.

Anyhoooo! Onward to the looks! Let Luna lead the way!





 Have I mentioned that I really really hate my iPod camera? You can't see the awesomeness of the colors.



Products used:

ELF nude primer
MAC Blanc Type e/s (all over eye)
MAC Short Shorts e/s (Inner half/highlight and inner lower lashline)
MAC Surf USA e/s (Outer half and lower lashline)
MAC Jealousy Wakes e/s (Crease)
MAC Float on by eyeliner (inner lower waterline)
ELF Black cream eyeliner
Maybelline FALSIES flare mascara

And here are three random neutral looks I did this past week. I don't remember what I used. One, I know is the Naked Palette, one is the Too Faced Naked eye and I don't know what else lol




No comments:

Post a Comment