Monday, August 22, 2011

Two new features of Neekly Chic!

In my deliriousness of lack of sleep, I have come up with two weekly features for this blog! There will be more new stuff to come, but for right now I announce the creation of FANDOM FRIDAYS and a "Currently un-named" what's in my purse!

Fandom Fridays will be a day dedicated to all things NON-MAKEUP/Beauty. Be it a new game, a tv show summary, or a movie review. It will be my nerdom day of awesomeness!

The "Whats in my purse" posts will be once a week (maybe every other week, being as I dont change stuff in my purse often). I'll come up with a better name for it.

And, I also would LOVE to do guest posts/ interviews with other bloggers as well. If any of my readers are interested, shoot me a comment and we can exchange emails and set something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment